bruught it to the swap, I don't know where she got it...
Pork Chops Stuffed with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Spinach
* 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 6 sun-dried tomatoes, diced
* 1 (10-ounce) bag of frozen spinach, thawed and excess water squeezed out
* 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more for seasoning
* 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
* 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
* 1/4 cup (2 ounces) Feta cheese
* 1/3 cup cream cheese
* 4 (4-ounce) center-cut pork chops [or 8 THIN-cut]
* 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
* 1/2 lemon, zested
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Warm the 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium saute pan over medium
heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the
sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, salt, pepper, and thyme. Cook until
combined, about 2 more minutes. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl.
Add the goat cheese and the cream cheese. Stir to combine and set
Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the thickest portion of the
pork chop. Stuff each pocket with 1/4 of the spinach and sun-dried
tomato mixture and close the pork around the stuffing. Season the
outside of the pork with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl combine the chicken broth, lemon zest, lemon juice, and mustard.
Warm the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large, heavy skillet
over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot add the pork. Cook until
golden and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer the pork
to a side dish and tent with foil to keep warm. Add the chicken broth
mixture to the skillet over medium-high heat. Scrape up the brown bits
from the bottom of the pan as the chicken broth simmers. Reduce the
broth by half to make a light sauce, about 8 minutes. Spoon some sauce
over the pork before serving.