Monday, February 2, 2009

Shoe throwing: The new insult

I was minding my own business browsing through my emails in GMAIL and up popped this news piece in the news feed.


It only reminded me of this:


and then I wondered, with all the shoe throwing going on, is there a lot of left wing elitist gits walking around limping because they only have one shoe on?  I mean come on, I don't like you so I am going to throw my shoe at you??  Therefore making my chances of running away (or rather GETTING away by running) unsuccessful.

Is this one of those times where you award an 'I'm Stoopid' sign?

You might think that by calling some imaginary people 'left wing elitist gits' that I am a right wing moral upstanding citizen.

You would be wrong.  I believe in making fun  equal representation of  all political idiots.


No comments: