Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!


We have one more 'Christmas/New Years' celebration and then 2009 will officially be real for me :-)

We leave for Waco early in the morning and return home Sunday.  There will be lots of food, family and fun.

Ok - Some resolutions for 2009



Change my eating habits.  I don't want to commit to a diet that will or will not fail,  but small changes like whole foods, and no soda.

Add in exercise to my routine.  I read an article that designated a mile at 20 minutes on avg, or 2000 steps on a pedometer.

Blog  twice a week.  Once for Sensa, once for my life.

Meet/make some friends.  I am lonely.

Finish unpacking and set up the house in a more decorated style.

Become more Frugal.

yell less

play more

smile more



Thanks for Reading and here is hoping that you have a prosperous 2009

No comments: